Gifts have been given and received, and most of us are happy with the result. However, my disabled students and I have a few items that are surplus to current requirements: and there are a few things we could use for our current carbine rebuilds and other activities. Therefore, I'm offering the following for sale or swap. I'm not expecting to get their new or retail price, but will dicker for swaps we can use or cash to buy what we need. If you're within striking distance of Nashville, TN, and are interested in anything I've listed, drop me a line (my e-mail address is in my blog profile) and let's talk. Items can be shipped over longer distances, as none require an FFL for transfer.
Items for sale or swap:
- Two (2) Jarvis drop-in match barrels for Glock 19, caliber 9mm Parabellum: regular price (as per Jarvis' Web site) $200 apiece. Brand new and unfired - never installed.
- One (1) Jarvis drop-in match barrel for Glock 23, caliber .40 Smith & Wesson; regular price (as per Jarvis' Web site) $200. Brand new and unfired - never installed.
- Four 5-packs of Vickers Tactical Glock magazine floor plates to fit 9mm/.40 S&W/357 SIG magazines. Two packs of black (list price $18.50 apiece) and two of orange (list price $21.50 apiece). All new, never installed, in original packaging.
- One case (1,000 rounds) of Wolf Polyformance .223 Remington 62gr. JHP ammunition, packaged in 2 x 500-round plastic packs, each containing 25 boxes. Wolf lists muzzle velocity for this round at 3,025 fps, which puts it in the same class as SS109/M855 military ball - except that this is hollow-point ammo. It's polymer-coated, not lacquer-coated like the cheaper military product, so it won't build up lacquer fouling in the chamber. Cost was $225.00.
- Good-quality weapon-mounted lights, although (for obvious reasons) not the more expensive brands. The Streamlight TLR-1 series are particularly desirable (or equivalents). A specific model that would be very useful is the Streamlight 69217 TLR-1 HP (High Performance) long-range light for mounting on rifles and carbines.
- Vertical or angled fore-end grips for the AR-15, possibly incorporating a light and/or laser sight, to fit a Picatinny rail or Magpul MOE handguard with the appropriate adapter. I don't want the cheap Airsoft-type 'toys', but serious-use hardware.
- Two caliber conversion barrels for the Glock 22, to convert it from .40 S&W to 9mm Parabellum. These are available from Lone Wolf, KKM Precision (select the G22, then the 'Conversion Barrel' option) and Storm Lake. I'd particularly like to get one of the longer threaded conversion barrels, if anyone has one lying around.
As I said, I'm not looking to receive full retail value for the stuff I'm offering: for the right swap, or a useful cash price, I'll make a deal. If you're interested, please get in touch. Thanks.